Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mountain Bike Madness

Buenos dias!

I've been busy running my camp, Mountain Bike Madness Camp, for the last three weeks. We had a good turnout this year with one week being full. It has been a lot of fun and the kids wanted to keep going all summer! We had some epic games of capture the flag, man hunt, the circle game and battle ball. We had some awesome rides; I was impressed that kids at such a young age can handle tough trails like the Frame Lake Trail.
The circle game: no feet down kids!
Me showing the kids how to do it


OK, Kylar is actually showing them how to do it


This is the slideshow that I put together to give to all kids in the second week of camp.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. We finally have some nice weather in Yellowknife so (if you're here) get out and take advantage of it!

Adios!

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment