Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grenade Games Finale Video

Hey, check out the video for the grenade games finale! Can you spot me?

Grenade Games 5 - Finale from monster dano on Vimeo.


-A

2 comments:

  1. im gonna go with the one that doesnt clear the gap haha just joking which one were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah right! There's a shot of me doing a frontside 7 on the step up/step down feature, red pants.

    ReplyDelete