Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Canadian Shield Photo

"Did you see you're shot in the Canadian Shield article?" Darcy. "Which shot?" "Boo yeah!"

Congrats to Darcy for taking second at the contest, killing it with a front 5 off the rail. Yah a 5 off a rail... I know! At least I got something out of the tough conditions: this sweet photo!

For the full article check this out http://push.ca/blogs/nlangmann/archive/2012/02/20/getting-pow-the-2012-seymour-canadian-shield.aspx


Shot by Jussi

No comments:

Post a Comment