Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Post Number 100 - Battle at the Big Air

For my 100th post check out this video I made from the Big Air in Quebec. It was a battle with the elements: ice, wind and blowing snow. On top of that, it was also my first time hitting a scaffolding jump and we only got 45 minutes of practice before the contest. Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice video, i love snow boarding very much, awesome game...

    ReplyDelete