Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

48 Music Video Entry!

Last weekend I took on the challenge of making a music video for the Western Arctic Moving Pictures 48 Hour Music Video Contest. We were assigned a local band at noon on Saturday to make the video of. It was a lot of fun making the video. I've mostly filmed and edited snowboard videos so this took a lot of thinking outside the box for me. Sleep is a hard thing to come by when you're on such a tight deadline. 2 days later and I still feel like a zombie! I'll add the winning videos if/when I see them on youtube, they're wicked!

Erebus & Terror - Pretty Big Storm from Andrew Matthews on Vimeo.



- Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment