Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Andrew Matthews and I'm a snowboarder athlete from Yellowknife, NWT. I decided to start this blog to keep my friends, family, fans and sponsors up to date about my life as a full time snowboarder. I will be posting about my travels, competitions, training and random awesome things that I come across. Enjoy the journey!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

TC Group of Companies Continue Support for 3rd year!

I am pleased to announce that TC Group of Companies will be sponsoring me for the third year in a row at the Gold Level! TC continues to play a huge roll in allowing me to pursue my dreams. I'm very excited that they are continuing to sponsor me and give me the best chance of achieving my goals. True to their slogan, they are allowing me to 'Build for the Future'. I look forward to representing them throughout the year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Tony and Elaine for their continuous support!

TC Group of Companies, whose principals are Tony Chang and Elaine MacDonald-
Grundy, is a diverse real estate organization with residential and commercial properties
across Canada. For more information, please visit TC Group's website: www.tcent.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment